Agile Solutions is well-equipped to provide implementation of a wide range of Packaged Enterprise Solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics Business Central for Customer Engagement along with services for both system enhancement and integration.
Agile Solutions provides both functional and technical services for the complete solution life-cycle. We follow a sure-step and proven implementation methodology. Microsoft originally launched Sure Step in 2007 as a full customer life-cycle methodology which can be applied to all Dynamics solutions. Over the years Microsoft’s vision for the Sure Step methodology has remained consistent, helping Microsoft Dynamics vendors achieve successful implementations for customers which are on time, on budget and on specification.
Our experienced Project Management Team helps our customers right from the formulation of a project framework, through planning and execution, to launch; and much further beyond. Agile has successfully provided a unique blend of services to a wide range of customers in overall solution implementation.
THE PHASES OF THE SURE STEP METHODOLOGY
There are six phases involved in the Sure Step methodology, each of these phases comprises a set of defined activities and tasks:
- Diagnostic: To help the customer determine the right solution to meet their specific requirements and obtain a key understanding of the solution requirements.
- Analysis: The motive of the analysis phase is to define the set of activities required to initiate and effectively plan the entire project.
- Design: The design phase includes configuration of the overall Microsoft Dynamics solution and the design of specific customization needed to satisfy the customers’ business requirements identified during the analysis phase.
- Development: The development phase defines the system components approved in the design specifications to be built and tested, including developing the customization, integrations and interfaces and data migration processes.
- Deployment: The deployment phase is where all the efforts of the project team come together for a successful transition to the new Microsoft Dynamics solution. Key activities in this phase are: End User Training, User Acceptance Testing, Transitioning to the new or upgraded product environment.
- Operation: From providing post-production support to offering training to the customers, the operation phase covers it all.
With each document involved for each phase whilst using Sure Step, both consultant and customer roles are clearly defined in hierarchies to ensure that every person involved in the project is aware of their tasks and responsibilities.
THE BENEFITS OF THE SURE STEP METHODOLOGY
- Rapid Implementation: The Sure Step model provides tools, templates and best practices which cover all aspects of projects to increase consistency, time-frames, quality and success of projects.
- Iterative model: Sure Step is a flexible and iterative model which can fit any business or project type, this assures customers you’re using the same consistent approach and following the correct procedures during a Dynamics integration and implementation.
- Increased customer satisfaction: Sure Step allows for a faster project completion with minimal risk, which ultimately leads to increased customer satisfaction.
- Resources: Sure Step provides a standard set of tools and templates which can be used to guide through the implementation process and help ensure customers’ projects are completed efficiently. The methodology can be applied to projects of any size and in any industry, as well as working with multiple project types, helping fit unique business requirements.