BANKING & FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Staying away from the apprehension of Information Technology is next to impossible in this generation. Likewise, the banking and financial industry also, is no exception. Both the bankers and their customers are keen on harnessing the technological advancements to boost their profitability. In this scenario, customized ERP is the way to go.
Integrated ERP with additional customized functionalities fosters greater agility, drives insights to make predictions with greater accuracy, delivers customer satisfaction and brings about some positive changes to your business practices and enhance operational excellence.
BACK OFFICE SYSTEMS IN MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL
HUMAN RESOURCE AND PAYROLL MODULE
As part of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central system, a human resource management system depends on specifically customized HR module of the software, which is integrated with HR-specific business processes and features that give HR staff members the ability to perform routine operations, such as employee records management, payroll, attendance management, and performance evaluations.
Payroll module is integrated with HR module. It oversees all the Payroll-specific processes and tasks such as calculating total salary, deducting TDS and tax, setting up salary plans and dispatching salary slip.
The Human Resource module handles:
- Recruitment Process
- Employee Tenure
- Resignations and Termination process
Recruitment process manages:
- Vacancy Announcement
- Approval for Vacancy Announcement
- Applications and Resume Management
- Scheduling Interviews
- Sending Offer Letters to Selected Candidates
- Keeps Employee Records
Employee Tenure looks over the following aspects:
- Leave Management
- Attendance Management with Integrated Biometric System
- Travel Requests and Travel Settlements
- Salary Advance Requests
Resignation and Termination ensures compliance of following aspects:
- Termination History
Key Capabilities of Payroll module:
- Tax Setup
- TDS Calculations
- Payroll attributes
- Provident Fund, CIT
- Salary Plans and Calculations
- Individual Employee Payslip Generation
- Maintain Salary sheets
PROCUREMENT & LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
A typical procurement cycle consists of events such as purchase planning, contract creation and control, supplier payment, sales logistics to internal or external clients, and more. Thus, creating the need for traffic monitoring, vehicle weighing, sample extraction, receiving/shipping, quality analysis, and inventory control. Logistics module determines demand for products and services, and adjusts activities to meet demand. It is integrated with procurement.
KEY CAPABILITIES OF PROCUREMENT & LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
- Access Control
- Delivery Point Control
- Sample Collection
- Unloading and Receiving
- Feedstock Quality Analysis
It enables an authorized user to perform Administrative and Management functions such as:
- Establishing Vendors
- Managing Products Acquisitions
- Maintain Contracts
- Payment Types
- Payment Rates
- Manages Bar coded cards
It also provides an insight into utilization of products and services purchased ensuring that contracts are being accessed appropriately.
FIXED ASSETS MANAGEMENT
Physical assets comprise of a large portion of an organization’s net worth. However, unlike the liquid cash, fixed assets cannot be cashed easily. By managing fixed assets, organizations ensure that each is accounted for and in good working order. They can minimize lost inventory, equipment failures and downtime – and improve an asset’s lifetime value.
Fixed asset management helps your organization as follows:
- Track inventory of assets
- Valuation of Fixed Assets
- Generates reports like FAR, FA projected value, FAGL analysis and more
- Correct periodic depreciation calculations
- Keep track of your maintenance costs
- Manage insurance policies
- Post Fixed Assets transactions
- Generate various reports and statistics
- Meet compliance or regulatory standards
BUDGETING & G/L ACCOUNTING
The Budgeting & G/L accounting module acts as the central data warehouse for financial entries from other seamlessly-integrated modules. It’s core functionality includes budgeting, long-term financial forecasting, project and grant accounting, and reporting, eliminating the need for other add-on application programs.
Budgeting & G/L Accounting offers:
- Clickable Reports with multiple dimensions
- Long term budget forecasting
- Comprehensive accounts and bank reconciliation
- Unlimited records and history
- Import of journal entry data from excel spreadsheets
- Flexibility in handling pooled cash
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES & PAYABLE
Accounts receivables and Accounts payable modules are two important execution modules under the finance segment of an ERP system. Financial relationship with vendors who are provides goods and services are maintained in Accounts Payable (AP) module. On the other hands, the financial connection with customers who use goods and services from the organization, are dealt via Accounts receivables (AR) module. Both these modules maintain personal accounts either of debtors or creditors and maintain various sub ledgers such as control account, currency fluctuation accounts etc. as an integral part of General Ledger (GL).
KEY FUNCTIONALITY OF AP MODULE
- Registration of incoming invoices
- Tracking & Authorization of incoming invoices
- Entry of order-based and sundry invoices
- Automatic matching of invoices with receipts
- Approval of invoices that exceeded the user tolerances
- Self-Billing Invoices suitable for organizations where receipt of goods automatically generates approved invoices in the system which is paid through remittances and supplier need not send any invoice.
- Accounts Classification for reconciliation
KEY FUNCTIONALITY OF AP MODULE
- Accounts classification for reconciliation & Control.
- Online credit management.
- Reminder notifications.
- Aging Analysis reports for review.
- Interest for late payments.
- Customer statements.
AUTOMATION OF TDS
Do more with less. Let the tedious tasks of calculating and managing TDS be done automatically for your organization with automated TDS module. The automation of TDS module equips you with all the right mechanisms to enhance your operational efficiency.
Automation Module for TDS covers:
- TDS Setup
- Auto calculation of TDS in Purchases and Sales
- Generates TDS Ledger Entries
- Generates TDS Reports
- TDS Payments Compliant with IRD (In-land Revenue Department) Nepal
Extending Features using Power-Apps and Microsoft Flow
– Requisition, Expense Claim and Settlement, Budget Preparation, Execution & Control
AUTOMATION OF MARKETING, SALES & SERVICE USING MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT (CRM)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) business solution that can help you drive sales productivity and improve the value of your marketing efforts through social insights, business intelligence, and campaign management.
By combining the industries best practices with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Agile Solutions helps its clients maximize the value of their technology investments.
The sales department has to conduct a list of crucial tasks that can make or break a deal on a regular basis. These include sending out emails, making calls, creating contracts, negotiating deals and more. They do these tasks multiple times in a day for multiple accounts, and it might be challenging to stay on top of all the accounts with just manual work. Thus, automating the process of sales with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement will enable you to yield better results in lesser time.
- Monitor sales activities
Gain real-time actionable insights into your customers and sales activities through alerts/notifications and helpful visualizations.
- Access with Mobile Devices
With the facility to access web-based CRM, you can easily manage sales appointments, access account details, update and create sales meetings and access all relevant real-time client and company information from any smartphone or tablet.
- Calendar Synchronization
Using calendar synchronizer, your organization’s calendar automatically syncs with Microsoft Outlook, Exchange or Google Calendar. You can also share appointments and tasks with others.
- Customer Account Management
Effectively manage customer relationships from prospect to customer. Keep track of conversations, documents, activities, meetings, opportunities and sales.
The vital objective for any successful financial marketing department is to focus on improving the customer experience across multiple channels and with every communication. Improving the marketing communications process, from the consumer’s perspective, will bring forth growth, loyalty and profitability. Managing the marketing process without taking advantage of the technology tools available is becoming more and more difficult.
Multi-Stage Campaign Management
- Create Marketing Campaigns
- Divide those campaigns into manageable segments
- Add Contacts to each segment using multiple selection criteria to segment
- Create and send personalised emails to all or segments of your database
- Automatic click through tracking, unsubscribe and bounce handling
- Send all your emails on schedule
- Design your own emails or use our layout templates
- Manage your contacts’ mailing preferences
Drip Marketing Campaigns
- Send a series of scheduled emails to members of a Campaign
- Capture leads from your website
- Create Accounts, Contacts, Tasks, Activities and Opportunities automatically from your web site using Web Transactions
- Record Mailing Consents from your new leads
- Add those Contacts to Campaigns and automatically send them scheduled emails
Campaign Performance reporting
- See conversion stats, cost per lead, cost per sale and total sales for each of your marketing campaigns
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & MIS REPORTING
For rapid progress in business, you must have an in-depth knowledge regarding the state of your sales and business. What better way to get an insight than reports?
But we all must agree that the information holds maximum value only on the desired time. Thus, having information on the right time is crucial. Generating manual reports takes a big chunk of time and may also fail to produce required information within certain time limit. By automating the reports, you can eliminate the manual task of collecting, organizing and analyzing data and eliminate the possibilities of human borne-errors and deliver the reports on desired time.
With the functionalities of BI, you can generate complex reports with a single click of a button.
- Tools – SQL Server, Jet Reports, Power BI, MS Excel